[Essay 2 main] [About
Me] [Interests] [My
- Black, R. (with Elder S.) 1997. Web sites that Work. Adobe Press,
- Bolter, J. D. 1991. ‘Introduction’ in Writing Space: The Computer,
Hypertext and the History of Writing. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc.,
- Bolter, J. D. 1991. ‘The Computer as a New Writing Space’ in Writing
Space: The Computer, Hypertext and the History of Writing. Lawrence
Erlbaum Associates, Inc., New Jersey.
- Horton, W. K. 1990. ‘Writing Online Documentation’ in Designing and
Writing Online Documentation: Help Files to Hypertext. John Wiley &
Sons, New York.
- Landow, G. P. 1997. ‘Reconfiguring Writing’ in Hypertext 2.0: The
Convergence of Contemporary Critical Theory and Technology. The Johns
Hopkins University Press, Ltd., London.
- Ong S. F. ‘Horror! Is This the End of the Book?’ The Straits Times:
Life! March 10, 2000: News.
- Snyder, I. 1998. ‘Beyond the Hype: Reassessing Hypertext’ in Page to
Screen: Taking Literacy into the Electronic Era. Routledge, London.
- Venezky, R. L. 1994. ‘Literacy and the Textbook of the Future’ in
Eds. Ellsworth, N. J., Hedley, C. N. & Baratta, A. N. Literacy: a
Definition. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc., UK.
Internet Users and Readers of a Printed Text
Writing in the Web Environment